- Provides live microorganisms that positively and temporarily modify intestinal flora.
- Adults: 1 capsule daily. Take at least 2-3 hours before or after antibiotics.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner before using if you have nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or acute abdominal pain. Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if digestive trouble symptoms occur, worsen or persist beyond 3 days.
- Lactic bacteria in Probiotic 11 Billion are of bovine and porcine source.
- This product has been in contact with milk or soya, use cautiously in the presence of allergies.
- Do not use if you suffer from immunodeficiency.
Each vegetal enteric coated capsule contains: 11 billion of actives bacteria
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) – 330 millions CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum ssp. infantis (HA-116) – 330 millions CFU
- Bifidobacterium longum (HA-135) – 330 millions CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) – 550 millions CFU
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) – 440 millions CFU
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus (HA-137) – 50 millions CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) – 440 millions CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) – 3.9 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-114) – 4.4 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) – 50 millions CFU
- Streptococcus salivarius ssp. thermophilus (HA-110) – 220 millions CFU
Cellulose, hypromellose, fatty acid, ascorbic acid, hydroxypropyl cellulose, copolymer methacrylic acid, triethyl citrate, simethicone.
An enteric coating signifies that the capsule dissolves in an alkaline environment and not acid. Thus, the capsule will past through the stomach without modification and continues on its way towards the intestine, where it will start the dissolution process. It is necessary to avoid intake of alkaline products such as cow milk and calcium supplements, in order to keep the coating safe, at least one hour before and after intake of Probiotic 11 Billion.